Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello Foodie Friends!

My first post on a new blog! Awesome! I've been blogging for years about jewelry, design, and general updates on life... and have been finding myself increasingly experiencing amazing restaurants, taking pictures of my food, and obsessing about where my next tasty meal is going to come from. So, I had an epiphany and felt inspired to create a food blog!

I'll update "Go Stick A Fork In It" with my own restaurant reviews, (and no -- not so much negative reviews, rather places I've tried and loved), in the Portland area mainly, but beyond that, as well. Expect lots of photos and foodie-related-finds and recommended events, dishes, wines, drinks - you name it!

I'm excited to begin this new chapter in blogging, and hope all my readers enjoy what's to come!!

Cheers,

Kate

New Years Eve Dinner @ Genoa, January 31st, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment